Wednesday, August 31, 2005

road rage

Last night, on my commute home, I was cut off by this guy whose bumper sticker read:
"I am self-seving and enjoy cutting you off and then slamming on the brakes only to get back into my original lane 500ft down the road. Who cares about the condition of my tires or the fact that gas has jumped to $3.19/gallon, as long as I'm first off the line when the light turns green? And if you happen to be in front of me and you don't stomp on the gas 2 seconds before it changes in anticipation, I will blare my horn until your ears bleed. Because after all, I'm the only person who matters and I am always right."

What, you don't believe me? Look, I took a picture of it:




By the way, I just waited in line for 20 minutes to get gas at $2.79!

What the hell is this?? 1973??