Friday, January 06, 2006

a cleansing break from the depressing

I thought this was cute so I decided to play along.

5 weird things about me:

1. I have this fixation with the number 8. I play around with the numbers on the clock (add, subtract, multiply, divide...) to arrange them to make 8 so that I can get out of bed. (not unlike that game 24 - except for the OCD part, of course.)

2. I can put both legs behind my head. oh, yeah... bow - chicka - bow - bow

3. I am constantly saying off-the-wall, random things to humor myself. HOWEVER, no one else ever finds them funny and I find myself explaining my "jokes" more often than not.

4. My gag reflex is so strong that taking even the smallest of pills (a coated advil or sudafed, for example) can still set it off and I often have to try several times and drink an entire glass of water to get a pill down.

5. I can't stand fingernails. On myself, that is. I admire long, beautifully painted nails on other women, but every time I try to grow mine out, they begin to irritate me and I clip them. EVERY. TIME.

Wanna play?