Thursday, June 09, 2005

5 questions, answered

rachel over at wilder days was so kind as to include me in this meme of sorts. the idea is someone asks you five questions and you post the answers on your blog then do the same for 5 people who comment on your blog asking to be interviewed.

okay, on to the questions:

1. you try out for the amazing race. who's on your team with you? why?

my sister, katie. we need a "bonding experience" because we're not as close as i'd like, she's tough as nails and we're polar opposites which in TAR is a good thing because whatever i couldn't handle, she could and vice-versa.

2. if you had a chance to buy a house, what would you absolutely have to have for it to be your dream house?

my "dream" house would be on the side of a mountain in the south of spain near marbella overlooking the water. i even have the spot all picked out. but a small luxury i'd like in the house i buy would be a large yard (more than an acre) with a wooded area.

3. does your family know about your blog? why or why not?

i have 2 blogs. micah luki and this one. i started micah luki as a way for my family to read about my daughter and also as a sort of e-baby book for her so as i got more hooked on blogging i decided i wanted my own space. i don't tell them about this blog because i don't feel like i can be myself with my family.

4. recommend one blog to me that's not on my current reading list. why do you read it?

i recommend 63 days to everyone. it's a MUST READ. such an eye opener. but one of my faves is so anyway... i found it by pressing the blogger next blog button soon after i created my first blog and i just find her to be so interesting. she's also funny as hell!

5. do you want/plan to have more children? what about being a parent has surprised you?

i'm not planning on any kids right now. think i'll get married first this time! :) but i would definitely love to have 3 or 4 more. i want a BIG family. what surprised me about becoming a parent has been my capacity to love and be loved unconditionally and how easy and natural it is.

so, there you have it. if anyone would like me to interview them, please leave a comment!


The Official Interview Game Rules

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.